Monday, January 11, 2010

Considering the Shakedown? Shelli says DO IT!

"As an early Fat Flusher, my advice is DO IT! I had the same concerns as you. I thought to myself I can eat salads for less calories than the smoothies, but I have been there many times and tried that and don't lose much weight and then I'm so famished I end up cheating early on in the "diet."

I am only on my 6th day of the Shakedown and have lost 9 pounds (I have about 45 more to go) and 4.875 total inches with 2 of those inches off my tummy which was beginning to remind me of a sumo wrestler!  So far, no cravings and I feel full for about 4 hours.

I checked my blood pressure and it too is in the normal range, which for the past month I was noticing it start to creep up and concern me a bit.  Best of all I feel great and know that I am doing something healthy and nutritious for my body that I hope to continue for the rest of my life as I move on to each "phase" of the Fat Flush program."
-- Shelli A., Ohio

2 comments:

  1. Wow Shelli...thanks for the inspiration...keep up the great success!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelli, Congratulations! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete