Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fat Flush Body Protein Reviews

Here's what everyone's saying about Fat Flush Body Protein - the popular staple of the Smoothie Shakedown!

I have tried other Whey Protein Powders in the past. The Body Protein is by far the best tasting and best feeling one. I have an increase in energy and mental clarity after drinking the whey. I use to crave a cup of coffee when I first arrived at work in the early a.m. I was looking for an energy boost. Now I have the Body Protein drink. Not only do I get an energy boost but I feel full, satisfied and clear headed. I can work for 3-4 hours before needing to eat.”The Body Protein has a positive effect on my digestion and elimination.

-Roz L., Coeur d' Alene, ID


Okay…Fat Flush seemed relatively easy this time around and I have successfully removed the first 10 pounds… Maybe it could be the New Body Protein Smoothies!! Something was different…so the only change is the new Body Protein…WOW, Y'ALL need to try it!!

-Linda, Forum Member


I just had my first Body Protein Smoothie! It really fills you up and keeps you satisfied for a long time. It has a great taste. It passed the “kid” test, my boys love it and smoothies are now their favorite breakfast. It’s a great way to start a new school year!

-Forum Member

I am happy to report that the Body Protein Smoothie really kept me full for a long long time! It was at least 4 and a half hours later that I noticed I felt hungry again…Impressive!

-Cathy, Forum Member

Bravo on your Body Protein Smoothie, it is awesome! 10 pounds down...and the Body Protein made it a really easy 2 weeks.

-L.S., Tryon, NC

Being gluten and lactose intolerant I have had a hard time finding a suitable protein powder. The Body Protein gives me no bloat, no gas, and plenty of protein energy. It’s nice not feeling 5 months pregnant after having my shake.

-J.P., Laguna Niguel


My husband started using Fat Flush Body Protein Powder to lose a few pounds and since I love smoothies I started my morning with this product and just a few weeks I have lost over 7 pounds without even trying!

-D.K., Coeur D’Alene, ID


Before taking this product I had tried a lot of protein powders. I’m on the go a lot so I tried UNI KEY's Fat Flush Body Protein Powder. I love this product! It’s a lot different than the others I’ve tried. It stirs into suspension more quickly, without adding ice, to create that thickness of a shake. It has a more natural taste. You can make it quickly and it’s very satisfying. It’s the first powder that really fills me up! It keeps my energy level up 4-5 hours at a time. I don’t feel ravished for a meal like with other protein powders. I love it…it’s like a dessert!
-R.V., Santa Barbara, CA


Before trying Fat Flush Body Protein I had used other protein powders that had soy and sugars that made me feel awful the whole time. I did not get the energy that I get with Fat Flush Body Protein. I have not been able to lose weight for the past 2 years. I had headaches also. Since trying UNI KEY's Body Protein Powder I have lost 5 pounds in 5 days! I don’t get tired, and I feel so good! I don’t get hungry. My headaches are gone! My skin feels softer and I am out walking! I love this product!

-J. D., Cheyenne, WY

I’m an old time Fat Flusher returning to the fold. I tried the Fat Flush Body Protein for the first time on a lark. I found it different than the Fat Flush Whey I was used to. The second and third time I thought it was just delish! I was pleasantly surprised by the stick to your ribs satiety action mentioned by many others.

-Redheartmn, Forum Member

I have done UNI KEY's Fast Track Detox Diet several times over the past 2 years and have lost about 30 pounds. Recently I completed the Fat Flush Smoothie Shakedown and lost 7 pounds. I started out at 177 pounds and I am now at 145. I am continuing with the Shakedown and plan to lose 20 more pounds. As an aspiring actress it’s important for me to feel good about my weight. Many people do not know much about the foods and products that they consume and what kind of affect it will have on their body. I used to be one of them, but after reading Dr. Ann Louise’s books, (Get the Sugar Out & Fast Track Detox) I feel empowered to make better choices and achieve the results I want regarding my health and wellness.

-A.R., New York, NY


Before trying UNI KEY's Fat Flush Body Protein I tried a product called Medi Clear. It was not palatable! The Body Protein tastes cleaner. I really look forward to making the Smoothies with fruit. I also stopped having migraines and hot flashes. I have also lost 8 pounds in 9 days! My family thought I was weird for eating a different way. But they cannot argue with success!

-M.B., Minneapolis, MN


I love UNI KEY's Fat Flush Body Protein Powder! It’s a staple for me now. Other protein powders taste too chemical and sweet. I love the thickness and the natural flavor. It keeps me feeling satisfied for at least 4 hours. I can count on it to give me energy so I can function at my best! It is superior for me! I do not want to be with out it.

-Adele J., West Chester, PA


The Body Protein is unlike any other protein powder I have ever tried. Most vegetarian protein powders mix poorly and soon leave me feeling hungry again. Not so with the Body Protein, it mixes great in my fruit smoothies and keeps my hunger satisfied for hours.

-N.F., Westlake Village, CA.


I lost twenty one pounds in 6 weeks. The Shakedown Plan is easy and it works! The Protein Shakes along with the Fat Flush Kit is ideal when you are busy and on the go!

-Deborah R., Oak Lawn, IL


The first week on the Shakedown I lost 6 lbs and 10 inches. I have more energy and can go longer during the day. The Shakedown is what did it!

-Sherrie P., Grand Junction, MI


Before trying UNI KEY's Fat Flush Body Protein I had tried other products that did not work as well. I have twin toddlers and need all the energy I can get. I love this natural product with amino acids that give me the energy I need to go all day long with the twins. I love the way it suppresses my appetite. It’s easy, and it’s a refreshing complete breakfast! It got me thru the holidays!

-Socorro L., Signal Hill, CA


I love the Fat Flush Body Protein, with fruit, in the morning before work. I don’t get hungry for 4-5 hours. I’ve lost weight too, without even thinking about it.

-Lisa P., Danvers, MA


I am the shrinking woman. I’ve already lost 10 lbs and I am so happy to be on this Shakedown plan. My daughter noticed the difference right away in how I look. I am not hungry at all. I will remain on the Shakedown for the next couple of weeks and transition into...Fat Flush for Life. I have 65 more pounds to lose and I am so motivated to do just that! One more benefit: I am a Type 2 diabetic and my blood sugar has come down from 169 to 144 in just a short time. I am hopeful that I will be able to get off my heavy duty meds.
-Terrie R., Coeur d’Alene, ID

I am only on my 6th day of the Smoothie Shakedown and have lost 9 pounds. So far, no cravings and I feel full for about 4 hours after having a shake. Best of all I feel great and I know that I am doing something healthy and nutritious for my body that I hope to continue for the rest of my life as I move on to each phase of the Fat Flush Program.

Allibeth, Forum Member

I tried UNI KEY’S Fat Flush Body Protein Powder and I love this product! It does not constipate me like others I have tried. I am on the go all day so I like how easy it is to prepare. It keeps me satisfied and gives me the energy I need.

-Trish L., Coleman, TX

I love UNI KEY’S Body Protein Powder! This is my breakfast. It really gives me a boost for day! When I don’t use it I really feel a difference. It gives me energy, and a brighter mind.

-Bonita O.,Wayne, MI


I am enjoying UNI KEY’S Body Protein so much. This product has simplified my life! I get the energy I need and I feel good. I absolutely love it and do not want to be with out it.

-Jan W., Indianapolis, IN


I recently tried UNI KEY’S Smoothie Shakedown Hot Deal. This really works! In a month and a half, I have lost 24 pounds. The Body Protein Powder does not leave me feeling deprived. I feel great! And I love the free forum for support. I am age 37 and I am having success with this program.

-Shelli A., Spencerville, OH


Before trying Fat Flush Body Protein I had tried other protein powders that after a couple of hours I would be hungry again. They did not compare to UNI KEY’S Body Protein. I’ve never used anything like this product! This is amazing! It’s a great a way to fill up, feel energized, and it keeps me satisfied for at least 4 hours.

-Marianne G., Trumbull, CT


What a fantastic product! The Body Protein kills food cravings and hunger. I have lost seven pounds in the two weeks of doing the Fat Flush Shakedown and it couldn’t have been easier!

-Lahny M., Grants Pass, OR


“I recently started using the Body Protein with the Fat Flush Program. I have found that the Protein does a great job at helping me with sugar cravings and giving me more control over my diet. Just by adding the Body Protein a couple of times a day, I’ve lost 2-3 pounds a week.

-Tamera B., Atlanta, GA

No comments:

Post a Comment