Friday, February 26, 2010

Mariel made it happen!

"I lost 11 pounds in the first 14 days of the Shakedown, and enough inches to get back in jeans that didn't fit for two years. And then in the next two weeks, I lost 4 more pounds by adding in the Fat Flush Phase 1 principles. And doing this got me out of weighing in the 200s; somewhere I had unfortunately been for a year and a half. I really felt great doing the plan and had much more energy and though the first 3 days were hard, after that it was much easier because it became a routine. After losing those fifteen pounds, I found out I was finally pregnant after trying for 2 years. I have PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) and the main cause of that is insulin resistance and obesity. Now I am just about 5 months pregnant and I am now only weighing what I did before I started the plan."


-Mariel T, IL

No comments:

Post a Comment