Thursday, August 27, 2009

Way to go!

Here's the latest from the Shakedown front:

I am happy to report that the Body Protein Smoothie really kept me full for a long long time! It was at least 4 and a half hours later that I noticed I felt hungry again…Impressive!
- Cathy, annlouise.com forum member

I just had my first Body Protein Smoothie! It really fills you up and keeps you satisfied for a long time. It has a great taste. It passed the “kid” test, my boys love it and smoothies are now their favorite breakfast. It’s a great way to start a new school year!
- annlouise.com forum member

Bravo on your Body Protein Smoothie, it is awesome! 10 pounds down so far, and the Body Protein made it a really easy 2 weeks.
- L.S., Tryon, NC

Have you had similar results?  Share your success - we would love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment